12/15/15

Like Marilyn...




Hello everyone! I'm so excited with my new cooperation! For today's photoshoot I choose a classy outfit to achieve a formal, but at the same time simple look for special occasions. So, I wore my new white crop top and midi skirt from Female Collection!
Red lips and golden details were added to complete this look. My golden clutch, watch and high heels matched just about perfect. As I see it, this specific combination, makes  a unique ethereal outfit! Please let me know if you liked my choices  for today's post.

Kisses, Eva








 top: Female / skirt: Female / watch: Mark Maddox / sunnies: H&M / clutch: Nelly(similar) / heels: Zara(similar)

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit! You look fabulous <3

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you look pretty in this set;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely outfit and accessories; you look beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with this post :) Amazing and glamorous look and fantastic photos dear :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. so beautiful :) hanlley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete